July 3, 2013

YAY !!! My first Margaret Sherry cross stitch is finally completed!!!

Presenting you all , my first Margaret Sherry cross stitch finish 'Garden adventure' ! :)

Margaret Sherry Garden adventure


I am so excited to share with you all. I did not wash the finished piece and managed only a bit of ironing. I am thinking of making a small bag with it to keep sachets of gardening seeds.

This design is from the magazine ‘The world of Cross stitching’ June 2013 issue. Hedgehogs are my favorites. They are going to be next on my list.

More pictures on my blog post here.

Do write in!! I am excited to know your feedback and encouraging words !!

Preeti :)
 

10 comments:

Valma said...

wooooooooooooooo =D
So so so beautiful ! really adorable
I can understand your excitement =D
Everybody knows my love for MS mice here hehehehe, I'm just in love with these one =)
I have the issue and put them on my to do list...now I see them...I have to start soon !
very well done
Pretty mice Preeti =D
big hugs
xxxx

Olga Visser said...

:)))))) nice work! :)))))

Unknown said...

Wonderful, sweetie! Very well done!!!! Big hugs from Brazil!

Angel said...

Sooo very cute!
Well done!
I have to stitch that one some time.

♥ Nia said...

So beautiful!! I love this design, is so cute and sweet =)
Well done sweetie, great work!! :D Congrats!!!

Preeti said...

Thank you all so much !!:)

Deb Jochim said...

I love this design too! :) I purchased the magazine just so I could have it, so it is also on my list of things I want to do. lol. You did a beautiful job with an adorable design! Love it!
Deb

Stitching Noni said...

So sweet :) I love this design and have it on on my must stitch list... Well done on your first MS design - great start to your MS stitching :)

Shebafudge said...

Really pretty - a lovely finish! :)

Lija Broka said...

Love it! This design is in my to start pile. Well done!