July 20, 2013

A Wonderful Gift from Anne in Canada!

Hello Stitching Friends!
I am sorry it took me longer to post this (I was much quicker with my email "Thank You" to Anne, I promise!) but I had a bit of trouble trying to figure out how to post to the blog here and include pictures. Nia was sweet enough to help me and I feel so silly for totally missing the boat on this one! Thank you Nia! I got it now! LOL.  Anne's gift arrived from Canada and there was a beautiful soft red bag with a stitchery of Archie - Oh how I love bears as I am sure you can tell by the name of my little design company - lol. Lots of other little goodies too including some candies (I love butterscotch too!), Cookie Cutters, Pencils, a sharpener AND a beautiful beaded scissor fob with an antique bead at the end.

So pretty and it was such a wonderful gift to receive for my very first exchange!  I really enjoyed this one so I am so looking forward to the next! I am already planning what my next partner will receive...so....I wonder who it will be?? ☺  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and that you find some time to relax and stitch!  Valma, you will need to send me an email with pictures when you finish some of your projects!   Here are a couple of photos of Anne's lovely gift to me.  
Hugs to all my new friends!
Deb ♥♥  ☺

6 comments:

cucki said...

Wow everything is so so sweet❤❤
Enjoy x

Angel said...

Glad to see you managed to post pictures of this wonderful parcel.
Anne did a good job!
Enjoy!

Stitching Noni said...

Wow Deb, what gorgeous gifts :) I love the Archie designs.. We don't see him often enough anymore... Great choice Anne for your exchange piece. Well done on a great exchange :)

♥ Nia said...

Glad to see you were able to make your post! :)
Lovely parcel! Archie looks so fun and happy :D

Anne said...

Thank you Deb for posting! I am so happy you are so happy!! I enjoyed putting the exchange together and as you, are already getting ready for my next exchange! Definitely fun Nia! Thanks for all your organizing!! :)

Valma said...

I promise Deb, I'll send you pictures as soon as I have finished my goodies =D
They are so sweet....of course I'll blog them too =D
I'm really happy you enjoyed your first exchange here and that you've been spoiled too
Anne sent you the cutest Archie Bear bag =D
Very sweet, lovely...
we don't see him very often here, so great
Little Kate, Archie bear...this exchange is a delight once again
very well done Anne
xxxxx