July 19, 2013

Blogversary exchange update!!


This is what happens when we post until the deadline.. almost all parcels have been delivered to their destinations :D Uhuuuuuu! So great to see everyone happy :)

I know, I know, not 100%, 4 friends still waiting for Mr. Postman! But it's expected:
. Joey posted a little out of time, so it's normal it will take a few days more to arrive to Heather
. "snail" mail to some countries is a bit slower (as we know by previous experiences) Brazil, South Africa and Russia. It's normal to take a bit longer to arrive.

So, it's all expected. It's going well!! :)

. Valma - Received :)
. Joey - Received :)
. Heather - Received :)
. Lentochka
. Cucki
. Amber - Received :)
. Simone
. Judith - Received :)
. Angel - Received :)
. Olli - Received :)
. Gislene - Received :)
. Rita - Received :)
. Fara - Received :)
. Noni - Received :)
. Anne - Received :)
. Deb - Received :)

Proud of you ladies!! Thank you so much for your effort and dedication :D

2 comments:

#HeatherMakes said...

I've received :-)

Thank you so very much!!

I sent to my partner by 'tracked' post so I hope it is there by now. I hope so!!

xxxxxxx

Stitching Noni said...

Gosh, this is a great exchange :)
Well done Nia for keeping us on all on track :)
Well done girls on getting all these fantastic packages in the mail on time :)