July 19, 2013

From Deb to Valma

Hello girls

This exchange is going very well, cross fingers that the last parcels arrive very soon....
I received mine from Deb yesterday and let me tell you that I really have been OVER SPOILED !!!! =D
Thank you so very much once again sweet Deb for the amazing parcel I received yesterday (I hope you well received my crazy mail to thank you yesterday, even if I'm still wondering how it is possible to thank you =D)

But first the stitched piece, this adorable gardening snail on this over cute pillow =)


Isn't it very sweet ? well done and pretty colours , I love it =)
And all the goodies...ho my ! I took time to find how I'll have everything appearing well on the picture =)
Charts made by Deb with all the necessary supplies to stitch them (fabric, ribbons, threads, beads, buttons...), a book with a new technique I have to try : the copper 'thread' , and a kit for a pin cushion  in a plastic butterfly cup, here again with all the needed supplies
I loooooooooooove


Did I tell you I have been over spoiled  ? =D
Millions of thank you again Deb, you have been too generous to me
I love everything and hope you'll soon see on my blog how those wonderful goodies turned out =)

Hugs from France, from Happy Dancing Valma =D
xxx 

7 comments:

Angel said...

Ahhh, it must feel like christmas!!
Beautiful cushion and gifts!
Enjoy everything:-)

♥ Nia said...

hahahah it's true Angel, looks like Christmas in July :D
Lucky girl! Congrats to both, Deb sent a lovely parcel =)
I'm so happy to see almost everyone has received! uhuuuu great work ladies :D

cucki said...

Super sweet gifts...
Lucky girl :)
Enjoy the sweet goodies x

Preeti said...

Congrats!! You are very lucky !! Love that snail ! Very sweet and colorful:)

Rita said...

Oh my! So many beautiful things!! I love the stitch!! I have always love that design and its not easy to stitch! And all that goodies!! Lovely!! Great exchange!!
Congrats to Deb and to you!!:)
Kisses my dear!!;)

Deb Jochim said...

You are soooooo very welcome Val...I am very happy you loved everything. I always enjoy making special things for people so you are my very first exchange gift. :) I am glad you like the MS pillow stitchery too. I love this little snail and I had the perfect fabric here to make the pillow to compliment it. You will love working with DMC's Memory thread. You can do so much with it. If you go to their website you can see all the wonderful things to do to make your stitched project come even more alive! It comes in so many different colors too. Let me know how you like it. Happy Stitching!
Hugs to all!
Deb

Stitching Noni said...

Oh wow! What a lovely exchange package :)
Cute snail... Love the fabric! And all the lovely gifts :)
Great exchange :)