July 21, 2013

Blogaversary Exchange - From Malaysia to Australia

Hi there!

Gosh, haven't we had a wonderful exchange this time round.  We have seen some absolutely gorgeous packages going around the world and arriving at their destinations in record time :o)

And now I am here to show you what I received last week from Fara in Malaysia.



Isn't this the cutest Hedgehog?  I love the ballerina hedgehog design and Fara has done a lovely job of turning this little cutie into a pretty pink bag. Perfect for storing ribbons or threads in and for showing off in the craft room! :o)


Also in the pretty pink box Fara sent some lovely purple butterflies, cute animals pegs, metallic tape, a pretty pink tin and a chocolate notepad, as well as some pink pot pourri and a lovely souvenir from Malaysia. Now I just have to go there one day and see the tallest towers for myself!

Thank you Fara for a lovely package that you sent me for this exchange.  I absolutely love it all.

And a big thank you to Nia for organising this great exchange, and thank you to everyone for making it a great success...  Hopefully the last of the packages will arrive at their destinations soon and we will have 100% sent and received!!

Til next time, happy stitching

Hugs

6 comments:

cucki said...

Aww so sweet..
Sweet treasure xxx

Fara Azmi said...

Glad you like it.

Hugs,
Fara

Preeti said...

Sweet gifts !! Lovely Ballerina !:)

Angel said...

Pretty ballerina, again a lively parcel:-)

♥ Nia said...

An adorable bag of treats :D
And so much candy!! I love that chocolate notepad! hahahahah
Happy to see so many packages already delivered :)

Valma said...

HAPPY DANCE !!!
this little bag is nothing else but gorgeous and over cute
very well done Fara
I love this hedgehog, and your finish is so sweet
for a first attempt at hand sewing really, it's a little beauty =D
this exchange is wonderful !
no pixie needed, parcels arriving on time, real beauties...friendship is in the place =D
I love
xxxxx