October 30, 2011

X is for X-stitch and kisses!

Hello, long time no see!  Everyone has been so busy stitching lately - love the designs and finishes.  Welcome to our new bloggers as well.  I have a couple finishes to share with you today.  Hope you like them.

My first finish is the X-stitching cat.  I stitched this delightful little kitty for the Craftbubble "Crazy for Kitty's" birthday exchange.  While stitching kitty I had this overwhelming desire to finish the card in purple and orange.  Must be the Halloween influence, although I have to admit I do like purple and orange as a colour combination - they do go so well together!


This little fellow came from the Best of Margaret Sherry book, although I do also have the design from one of the stitching magazine in my chart stash as well.

The second finish that I have to show you is the freebie kit from the World of Cross Magazine, issue 181.  Although the kit came with a card blank and I'm not going to do it as a card.  I will probably do another Christmas MS design for the card.

I have decided to make it into a little pillow and finish it with a nice Christmas print that we have in the fabric cupboard.  I will show you what I do with it in a couple of weeks once I get around to finishing it off.


So that's it for now.  My next post will be an update about my latest start which is the MS Christmas SAL.

Pop on over to my blog for further stitching updates!

Til next time, happy stitching

Stitching Noni

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

X cats super!

cucki said...

hello dear, sweetest stitching..i love them both so much.
love for you xxx

Olga Visser said...

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I like them al!

xxx
Olga

Mary Joan said...

Well Done! I love the way you have put your X Stitch Kitty into a card, it look brilliant. It's also good to see that you have finished you Mouse and Robin Christmas design, mine is still in progress, so I hope to finish it before Christmas.

Happy Stitching

Mary Joan

Valma said...

that's really great !
bravo :D

Rita said...

oh, so, so sweet!! Great job!;)