October 23, 2011

Snowman

Hello my friends
A month has passed since I published my first post.
Today I come to show you what I´m doing .


Snowman by Margaret Sherry

It was an experience that was fond of repeating, because it was very good embroider the same scheme with people from other countries and go see the progress of each one. I hope this group makes a new SAL so I can participate.
I love to be part of this group :)
To finish, kisses to all and continuation of a good Sunday.
My blog is monica-silva-28@hotmail.com, the name is 'O esconderijo da Mónica' :)


 

5 comments:

cucki said...

hello dear, lovely stitching..i love it so much..well done.
hugs xx

Annette said...

Beautifull stitched!!

Valma said...

Bravo Monica :D
xxx

♥ Nia said...

Well done Mónica :)

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Beautifully stitched :)