October 4, 2011

My First MS!:)

Hello girls! :)
I'm new around here and also new on stitching Margaret Sherry designs. This was my first one and i really liked to stitch, altough i'm not very happy with the finish..it could be more perfect, but we are always learning, right? I'm sure the next one will be better! :)

Coffee and Cuddles from CrossStitcher magazine (don't know the issue, sorry)
stitched on 28-count linen with DMC threads

Meanwhile, i have started the SAL#2 and i i'm loving to stitch it, because the design is very cute! I'll show them soon :)

Regards to you all!:)



http://piaceredelcolore.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

SilverCuteDwarf said...

Amazing! So cute kitty. I love this design and hope to stitch it too soon.

Светик said...

So cute cat!I'd like to stich him too.

Plichcia said...

Super sweet :)

Valma said...

I'm also stitching it :D
but on linen and the stitches are not very regular :(
yours is perfect :D

Francesca Violetta said...

I stitched it two years ago! Yours is lovely!! very good job!!
waiting to see the SAL#2 you're stitching!

cucki said...

aww ssoooooooooooooooooo sweet..
hugs for you my dear..cucki xx

mdgtjulie said...

That's very cute Rita. I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Super cat!

Annette said...

What a cutie!!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

I love these designs, yours is lovely. We are our own worst critics:)

♥ Nia said...

I think it looks adorable!!! =)
Welcome Rita!! :D

Mary said...

too cute :D

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Rita! He is so sweet! I stitched this one earlier in the year and turned it into coaster for an exchange. They are such cute designs. Well done :o)

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/