October 23, 2011

I'm So Excited..

I've been hoping for a copy of the The Best of Margaret Sherry ever since I first saw other stitchers talking about it on this blog. In fact, I didn't even know it existed until I started hanging out here. Well, a couple of weeks ago I finally saw a copy on Ebay that was within my price range (including shipping). And when I checked the mail this morning...


it had arrived! I'm so excited. I basically bought this sight unseen, with the exception of seeing the patterns on the cover and a few things posted here that people mentioned had come from the book. How wonderful to pour through it today and see all the gorgeous patterns inside. I've got so many ideas floating around in my head right now for gifts for friends and family (and for myself!)

Some new stitchings from me coming soon!!

8 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Have a great time with your new purchase.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Olga Visser said...

Amber, enjoy !!!!! :)

mónica Silva said...

Hello Amber
I would like to also have this magazine will give me the website of the shop where he bought?
Kisses :)

cucki said...

enjoy it dear amber :)

amber said...

@ O esconderijo da Mónica, I bought it through ebay. Sometimes people sell it there. Just search and wait for one. The cost of shipping will depend on how far away you live from the person selling it. I hope you get one too!

Valma said...

enjoy it Amber, I never stitched so much till I have it :D

Monica, if you find it on Ebay in France and that the person doesn't want to send it to you, just tell me, I'll be happy to help you...

♥ Nia said...

uhuuuuuuu!!! :D Oh happy girl!! heheh
Enjoy it Amber!! :D

Rita said...

ohh so lucky!! I was looking also on ebay a few months ago but i've lost it :( Maybe one of this days:) Enjoy!!:)