October 26, 2013

Hello From a New Member

Hello Margaret Sherry lovers.  My name is Julianne and I would like to introduce myself.  I contacted Nia to ask if I might join in the fun here.  I have been visiting  the blog for awhile and could see what a nice group of stitchers this is.

I live in Northern California about 40 minutes east of San Francisco.  I have been cross stitching for almost 30 years.  I have a blog but have not been real active with it recently http://juliannep.blogspot.com

I have not stitched any of Margaret Sherry's designs but I did purchase the book of her designs about a year ago and really want to stitch some.  I thought joining the group here would give me the push that I need to do it.

I look forward to joining in here with all of you.

Julianne

9 comments:

cucki said...

Welcome to the sweet group dear..
Hugs x

#HeatherMakes said...

Welcome to the group xxxx

Unknown said...

Very well come, sweetie! Good stitches to you!

Anne said...

Happy stitching new MSL stitcher!! :)

♥ Nia said...

Welcome sweetie :D
I hope you'll have fun with the group :)

Angel said...

Welcome Julianne!

Stitching Noni said...

Welcome! Look forward to getting to know you and seeing your first MS stitch!

Valma said...

welcome to this wonderful group :)
Have lot's of fun and we really can't wait to see your very first MS stitching =)
hugs from France
xxx

Farmgirl said...

Welcome to our wonderful group :)

Happy stitching and have lot's of fun!

Hugs from Hungary :)