October 15, 2013

From France to Dominican Republic.... Thanks Valma!

I received this beautiful parcel from Valma  from France in Halloween Exchange... Just look this amazing and wonderful things:::  A beautiful bag which so amazing colors and halloween touches... A pice of fabric of same fabric bag,   2 small sachets full of ribbons, bottoms and charms, 2 threads ( I didn't know that linen threads exists!! and a beautiful card with so nice words that I will keep in my heart....Waoooo.... thanks so much Valma.. Still I feel like a baby receiving her first gifts.... thanks so much, I am very very happy:


And now take a look to the charms, ribbons and buttons... Just lovely, right?? I love it.... Thanks Val !!





9 comments:

Valma said...

I'm soooooo happy you received my parcel & that you enjoyed =)
I had a great responsibility hehehehe, your first exchange here, I had to be good =D
I made a friend smile .... it's a very good day =)
big big hugs
xxx

Pull the other thread said...

What a wonderful exchange!

♥ Nia said...

A wonderful package full of fun goodies :D Great work Valérie!! Well done :D Congrats to both!!

Angel said...

Wow, fantastic package from Valerie!
Well done, such a cute cross stitch (have to do that one too)and wonderful goodies!!

Detallitos de Ysabel said...

Thanks again Valma!! So happy to participate in this blog and had made this exchange....

Julianne said...

Very cute! Valma, may I ask where this design may be found? Thank you.

Valma said...

It is the October cat in the MS diary 2012 that was offered with an issue of The World of Cross Stitching =)
xxx

Stitching Noni said...

Oh, wow another fantastic exchange package! Gorgeous design! And look at all those lovely little things in the package. Brilliant!!
Hugs xx

Anne said...

Love your parcel Valma, as usual, wonderful!! So where is the MS Halloween cat design located? :)