October 16, 2013

Halloween from Amber :)


So nice to see packages arriving to their destinations :)
Mine was received by Angel and I've also received Amber's gift to me!!

In fact, the package arrived last week, I've contacted Amber already but it took me a while to post here.. sorry ladies. Last week we had a sad news, a dear friend passed away, that was my reason for not posting right away.

Today, I've just posted my gift to Angele on my blog, you can see more photos here :)

And now it's my turn to say thank you Amber =) The first thing I did was to write an email but it's never too much to say thanks again ;)


A package full of fun halloween goodies and an adorable stitched pillow!! :D
Thank you Amber!!! It was fun to open your package and find each thing :) Also lovely to know how special this design is for you ♥ thank you for the sweet words =)


6 comments:

Rita said...

Everything soooo beautiful!!:)
You deserve it!
Love the colours!
Congrats to both of you;)

Valma said...

ho my !
another very great parcel arrived !
very beautiful stitched piece and all the goodies are so great
very well done here again =)
I love the little phantom =)
congrats girls
xxxxxx

Detallitos de Ysabel said...

Waoooo so beautiful parcel!! Congrats to both of you..

Angel said...

wow, such a cute pillow and goodies!
Enjoy everything!

Stitching Noni said...

Oh, what a gorgeous package from Amber. I love all the Halloween crafty things! Such a sweet kittie too. :)
Another lovely exchange gift :)
Hugs x

Anne said...

Very Halloweenie!!! Love it! Amber you stitched such a cute kitten!! :)