April 11, 2013

Knock, Knock …A newcomer!!! :)

Hello dear MSlovers ! :)

Newcomer? No, it is not about a new Margaret Sherry chart. A new MS lover, of course!!!:)

I just popped in to introduce myself.

Known as ‘Preeti’, I have pretty much improved on my needlework after I left my full time job to enjoy my hobbies. I started my creative pursuits seven months back on my blog 'Creat-E-Witty Unleashed'. I came to know about the cute Margaret Sherry creations through a lovely friend from blogland, Nia, who then introduced and invited me to join this group. I haven't stitched any Margaret Sherry creation so far, but I plan to do so very soon. After all, the inspiration here cannot stop me from trying out those cool charts. I am glad and love to be here. Thank you for creating this beautiful group and making me a part of this! :)

Do visit me. I look forward to meet you all :)

Love,
Preeti

11 comments:

Valma said...

welcome Preeti =)
have fun here, (always fun here) and I hope your needles will soon be at work on a cute MS design =D
Hugs from France
xxxx

♥ Nia said...

What an adorable introduction :D
Welcome Preeti!! I hope you'll have fun with the group!!! Enjoy :D
Looking for to read more fun posts from you ;) heheheheh
hugs&smiles

cucki said...

hello and welcome dear x

Musicwoman said...

Hello and a great welcome also from me. I am a German LAdy. You'll see how nice is it beeing part of this group.
I do enjoy reading all the bloggs and just looking what all of the members did.
Love
Judith

#HeatherMakes said...

Hello!! Lovely to meet you :-)

mónica Silva said...

welcome Preeti =)
have fun here, (always fun here) and I hope your needles will soon be at work on a cute.
hugs

Angel said...

Welcome Preeti!

Preeti said...

Thank you all for your lovely response !:)

Melly said...

Welcome Preeti!
From Romania - Melly

Farmgirl said...

Welcome Preeti!

Hugs from Hungary :)

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Preeti. Welcome to our great group :)
Can't wait to see your first MS stitch!