July 7, 2012

A gift just for girls =)

Hi girls

I signed on my French Facebook group of Xstitchers for a SWAP entitled 'Only for girls'
I chose for my partner Glamour Puss  which was for me one of the best designs..only for girls =D

Glamour Puss

I stitched it on a blue Zweigart fabric, because I knew my partner loves the blue colour
I made a little bag with her (blue of course)
I'm happy because my partner enjoyed my piece very much and it's a great reward to make someone happy =D
Have a nice weekend full of Xstitch
xxxxx

6 comments:

♥ Nia said...

It's so cute!!! =) I have to stitch this :D
Perfect background, the blue fabric makes the design pop out :) Great great great! :D

Plichcia said...

Lovely and so amazingly feminine :). I have never seen this design before so you can imagine - love at a first sight :).
xoxoxo

Annette said...

Too cute!!!!

Olimpia said...

I want to be your partner too, hahaha. It´s beautiful!!!

Valma said...

LoL Olimpia =D
One day maybe.... =)
Thanks for your comments girls
xxx

Stitching Noni said...

This is just too cute for words! Very glamorous!! :o)