September 22, 2013

Blogversary Exchange - From Canada to Brazil






I’d finally received my parcel from Amber, our friend who lives in Canada!

The Brazilian Post Office – as everybody knows – is slower than a snail… I was the last girl to receive this Exchange’s parcel but it doesn’t matter anymore because Amber had made my day!

Thanks, sweetie! I've loved every detail, every word you have written to me. The little pillow is over
cute!



Thanks also to Nia! We have lots of fun when we are joining and sharing our stitches.


7 comments:

Angel said...

ahh, that is so cute!
Maybe you had to wait a bit longer but it was worth waiting!!
Love the little cushion!
Enjoy!

cucki said...

awwwwwwww so cute x

Detallitos de Ysabel said...

It was worth waiting! Congrats to both, the gifts are amazing and beautiful..

amber said...

Yay! Simone, I'm happy to see that you have finally received my exchange parcel. I'm glad you were happy with the package. I had fun stitching for you!

Stitching Noni said...

Oh, how fantastic! Definitely worth waiting for... Lovely package from Amber :)
Well done! Great exchange :)

Valma said...

woooooo, so lovely
this little pillow is over cute
so great you finally received your parcel and that all arrived safe
champagne =D
(Sorry Nia, not for you....)
It's funny, free theme and nothing was stitched twice (or do I mistake ?)
very great
well done Amber
xxxxxx

♥ Nia said...

I'm so happy it finally arrived :D I knew it was on the wait, we have some experience with Brazilian mail.. it is very slow indeed =/ Sometimes we are lucky and our mail arrives very fast :)but most often it's the other way around.. But it gets there!! :D That's the important thing ;) hhehehehe

Very happy to see everyone with their gifts for this exchange :D
Great job from everyone!! Well done ladies :D