April 9, 2012

Culinary Cats all finished - finally!!

I did it!!      

I have finally finished the third cat for the Culinary Cats SAL #1.  Yes, a big tick off my stitching list for 2012 - little happy dance happening here!!
Margaret Sherry Culinary Cat #3 - finished

MS Blog Lovers SAL #1 - Culinary Cats
Margaret Sherry design - Cross Stitcher issue 222

Now all I have to do is the final finish.... it will either be a hanger or a cushion, but no final decision has been made yet!
 
Pop on over to my blog for further stitching updates!

Til next time, happy stitching

Stitching Noni

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super.

Unknown said...

Hi Stitching Noni! What a fantastic job! I loved it! Congrats, dear!

Dinny Ristinia said...

Congrats Noni!
I'm happy dancing with you.... :)
I can't wait to see the final finish.

Valma said...

How great !
You did a great job , really
Really want to see the finish =D
Big hugs
xxx