August 30, 2016

Here's my 2 done...


Wow, the camera has been acting up lately but these colours are way off! lol  Anyway, here's the little mouse I stitched but not finished up yet.  Not sure what I shall do with it as I already have the 3 mice designs stitched and as a hanging.   This Party Animal is the 3rd one I've done from the calendar,2008-2009. I think the next one is the dog on a chair.  Anyway, I'm still stitching along and always  love to get back to stitching the calendar ones.  I also have the Christmas Cat with tree, which I purchased a few years ago when Margaret Sherry was available as pdf online for a while.(I purchased at least 6-7 at that time.  It was nice to have them available so easily.)    I have it in my to-do pile so I hope I get to it soon.  Happy Stitching everyone! :)

3 comments:

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Hello! time not pass here. As always your embroideries are beautiful.
I leave a hug
Maru

Stitching Noni said...

Gorgeous :)
Hugs xx

Success James said...

FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
telling the world about you. If you are going through same
situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus