August 15, 2016

Hello... long time no visit!

Wow.... it is so long since I have come over to this blog to say hello...  Looking at the blog feed I can see it was December 2015 when I last posted!  So to make up for it how about a finally finished Margaret Sherry piece!




I stitched these little mices over a couple of months and had originally planned to keep them as one piece for a bell pull... but then I changed my mind!  I finished them off as a hanger for a Christmas in July swap last month.


I must admit that these three little guys are my first MS stitching finishes for quite some time... I do have some WIPs sitting around that I must get back to one day!


Hope everyone is doing well!
Til next time...hugs xx

3 comments:

Preeti said...

Cute finish!!:) There isn't much activity going on here and even I haven't stitched MSherry projects for a while.

Anne said...

I love all your little meeces! I finished the one with the purple/ble ornament but didn't post it yet! Christmas is only a few months away! Happy Stitching! :)

Olimpia said...

Hi sweety,

I love those meeces, are lovely.

Hap