March 5, 2014

2014 SALs


Hello ladies!! :D

I'm very happy to see some SAL updates here, you have started to stitch these adorable designs and I really want to follow you too =) But... my baby is coming very soon, this month I won't be able to start stitching any yet! After April, I hope to be as active as usual here on the group ;)

Meanwhile, don't wait for me to post, ok? hehehehe
It's the first week of the month, feel free to post your updates, no matter if you have done a lot or only a small start. Every little stitch counts, every little progress is a progress ;)
Keep those photos coming!! :D

And have fun!! :D
Hugs&smiles,

9 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

No start yet for me.... But I have started to get myself organised to begin stitching on my first one sometime in the next couple of weeks! So hopefully an update in April :)
Hugs x

Preeti said...

Oh is it that first week of month we need to show updates? I thought it was any time. I have started a bit. I will try to post by weekend or may be next week.
Don't worry, we will try not to mess around on the blog while the boss Nia is away;) Enjoy your time !! :)

Valma said...

can't wait to see more stitches here =)
have fun girls
and Nia...take care =)
Preetie is right, we won't profit and do a big pillows fight here =D
xxx

Angel said...

Ah, really Val?No pillow fights?
They are so much fun!

No, dont worry Nia ;-)...take care of you and your precious little boy!

I will soon start too, i have been too busy making things for my youngest daughters birthday the last weeks.
xx

Lija Broka said...

No start for me either. It is not my fault though. I have got the fabric ready and I have ordered threads for it (for which I have been waiting for two and a half weeks!) Have a restful time before the little one arrives!

Musicwoman said...

I haven't yet started.

I think that I can show you the first part at the end of the month.
I think we all will be" brave children" while the blog mum is away.

Nia, rest as often as you can till the arrival of little L.And all the best for the three of you
Love
Judith

Anne said...

I haven't started mine yet either, but plan to in the next week. I will be away in mid April for a while, so hope to post a little before and then catch you up after that. : Nia- rest lots now and all the best with your new baby!!! Big Hugs to you and him too!! :)

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Good luck to you.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Sara said...

Good luck with your new baby, Nia!!