Here is my suggestion for our 2013's SAL! :)
I've been thinking about our SAL for sometime, let me explain the reasons why I picked this design:
1) Something else than cats - we've stiched cats for 2 SALs already
2) I realize not everyone can afford to buy Margaret Sherry kits, I had to pick something from a magazine (London Bus would be pretty fun to stitch :D)
3) This chart can be found on the book "The Best of Margaret Sherry"
4) Many people have Cross Stitcher magazines, can be found on issue 208 from the magazine too
5) There's nothing new on TWOCS or Cross Stitcher from the last couple of issues (different from cats and with a good size for a SAL)
6) This chart can be stitched in a full piece or separated, you can choose to make different finishes with each dog
7) It's sooo adorable and easy to please everyone =)
How we would stitch along the year:
In a different way from our last SAL, we wouldn't have to stitch a chart every 3 months. We would all stitch at our own rhythm (but making sure that we can complete until the end of the year, of course! hehehe) and we would compromise to post an update on the first week of each month. This way, everyone would have the freedom to stitch as much as your free time will allow you to :)
Posting our progress update every month, will motivate everyone to stitch a little more ;) And that's the point of making a SAL, stitch together and motivate our stitchers friends to go forward :)
What do you think? :)
Please, share your thoughts and opinions!!
In case you're wondering, it doesn't matter if you have finished the others SALs you've signed up or not, everyone can join!