February 22, 2012

weekly news #4

New authors ladies! :)
Let's welcome Jodi (USA) and Blossom (USA) :D

SAL #3
New stitchers are still joining the fun! The list is growing and growing and I love it :D heheheh And I also have the pleasure to say that I have finished my Spring cat :) Has anyone else started?

New contest
Everyone posted great opinions, thank you!! I'm working on the idea, soon I will post more about it ;)

Spring Exchange
Who would like to enter a new exchange?? :D
Spring is an easy theme and I bet it will make everyone very happy! :)
Deadline to post would be March 21st (one month to think about it and stitch), double partners, make a postcard and add a little extra gift (something like a ribbon, pretty buttons, one item of your choice!)
Are you in?? :D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

my cat is already halfway through!
I'm close to finishing! kisses

JANE

Valma said...

I found the fabric for my cats...I'll start the first this week end :)
I'm in for the spring card exchange....
Hugs

Musicwoman said...

I am looking forward to the spring exchange.

When will you send the partner?

I am in this exchange.

May be I can finish a cat very soon.
Then I will send a photo.

Love
Judith

Stitching Noni said...

Gorgeous spring kitty Nia! I am half way through my first kitty. Update to follow in a few days, hopefully!

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com.au/

Stitching Noni said...

Oops forgot to say that I would love to do the Spring Exchange even though we are going from summer to autumn here in Australia!! Spring is a lovely time of the year :o)

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com.au/

♥ Nia said...

I'm starting a new post for the Spring exchange! :D