August 22, 2011

Culinary Cats SAL - Cat #2

Hello there!  Guess what?

I have finally finished my Margaret Sherry Culinary Cat #2..... I know I have been promising for weeks to get it finished - but now he is done!

When we last left him he looked like this....
Last update 24th June 2011
Now he looks like this!
Finished!
21 August 2011

Margaret Sherry Culinary Cats 1 & 2
Some time in the next couple of weeks I will start the third and final one in the series....  so keep coming back to the same "culinary cat" channel to see when the next one starts to take shape!

Pop on over to my blog for further stitching updates!

Til next time,

Stitching Noni

5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Soooo cute!

cucki said...

so sweet..love it so much xx

♥ Nia said...

Good work Noni! Botth look lovely =)
I've updated the list ;) Hope to see your third soon :p

Stitching Noni said...

Thank you :-)
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

I love him..that jelly looks tasty lol and i can almost see it wobbling :)