December 26, 2015

Send a Smile from Russia

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I had a lovely early Christmas present.... after months of thinking that the package Lena-Lentochka sent from Russia had been lost in the mail I finally received the package!

It took over 4 1/2 months to travel from Lena in Russia to myself in Australia... one very slow boat indeed!


Thank you Lena for the smile.... I am so pleased that it finally arrived safe and sound as when I was checking with the Post Office they had no record of it arriving in the country....

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas... all the best for 2016

Hugs xx

4 comments:

cucki said...

Aww so beautiful sweet friend
Enjoy
Merry Christmas xx

Sam I Am...... said...

Glad you got your package....it's nerve racking when you know it's out there somewhere but not sure if you'll ever get it! LOL! So many interesting items from your friend! The best to you too in 2016!

Preeti said...

Lovely package !! Is that the piano keys one the handmade gift? All things are beautiful:) Enjoy!!

♥ Nia said...

Oh that was a ride on the back of a turtle!!! :p LOL
Wait...there's no stitched gift? What happened to the Margaret sherry stitching?! 0_0